Your privacy is important to Colorprinter.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use them. Read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register with Colorprinter as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data on the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We continually strive to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you request.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
- We never give your data to third parties, even if they must be part of the process in your orders without your express authorization.
Colorprinter LLC has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Even as an American-based company, Colorprinter adheres to all current regulations for its websites that serve in Europe.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data.
- Responsible Identity: Colorprinter LLC
- Commercial name: Colorprinter
- File Number: 7032463
- Address: 16192 COASTAL HWY, LEWES 19958 DE – United States
- Email: [email protected]
- Activity: Commerce and electronic services. Graphic Design and advertising services.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will delete those inactive records during a 2 year term.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in Colorprinter LLC comes from:
- Contact forms.
- Subscription forms.
- Comments on blog.
- Service request forms.
- Registration forms.
- Online shopping on our websites.
- Emails received.
- Anonymous browsing data in our chat.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Colorprinter LLC is treating personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Colorprinter LLC will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the processing when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority of the United States or the competent European authority, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Colorprinter there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact and budget form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, Telephone and Location to respond to the requirements of Colorprinter users. For example, we may use this information to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the conditions of contract. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the Axarnet servers (provider of Colorprinter LLC) within the EU.
- Live chat form: With the same purpose as the contact and budget forms. We request the following personal information: Name and email. To use them if our agents are busy and cannot answer your questions at the moment.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Colorprinter can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Colorprinter will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of Colorprinter LLC. It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about Colorprinter activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Colorprinter LLC will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Web Users and subscribers.
Colorprinter does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data collected.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party. Or, at the discretion of Colorprinter LLC, one or more years after its registration without activity. In any case you can consult what data we have concerning you.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Colorprinter shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Colorprinter LLC domains analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our websites (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Axarnet Comunicaciones SL, domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.axarnet.es Axarnet Comunicaciones SL treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Colorprinter LLC.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the US. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com / (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Colorprinter LLC.
When browsing our websites, unidentifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximate), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site and to gather statistical information.
Secret and data security.
Colorprinter LLC is committed to the use and processing of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes since its creation an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in a complete and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Colorprinter LLC cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. However, if you can guarantee maximum effort to avoid such situations.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Colorprinter LLC will ensure that any person authorized by Colorprinter to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, when Colorprinter realizes, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to Colorprinter, exonerating Colorprinter LLC, from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Colorprinter LLC in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Colorprinter LLC reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, Colorprinter will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Colorprinter does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility to expressly consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, Colorprinter LLC undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05-09-2018.